Sunday, November 28, 2010

Still Giving Thanks



Pink and purple yarn, fleece dyed in Harrisville



Iced cardigan knitted in mohair/wool blend of handspun, wildly autumnal colors!



Charlotte's Web Shawl in blues. Must knit late at night - no interruptions!



Black baby alpaca shawl in fircone pattern.




Blueberry Pie...yum!




Banana muffins with chocolate chips - triple batch!



Broccoli and Bacon Quiche


Sunday night has arrived all too quickly again. I spend today scurrying around trying to make the best of the last day of Thanksgiving break. I cooked like a madwoman, finished 2 yarns and did some knitting on a cardigan that I have almost finished. Started a black baby alpaca scarf for Nicole and a Charlotte's Web shawl for me. I even managed to take pictures of some of these things, as you can see. And it's back to school tomorrow. Yay!

No comments: