Monday, December 14, 2009

New Phone Finally!

My poor Blackberry died. Not recently...it died sometime during the New York State sheep and wool festival at the end of October. And I haven't missed it terribly, but recent bad weather made me a bit more aware of my vulnerability as I travel the back roads from St. Lawrence County into the Adirondacks. So I had to have an iPhone. Of course. Yikes. It is fun.

But not really as fun as finishing knitted projects. Here is a fun pair of socks I finished for my dad this summer.



I've also been looking at the Holiday Yarns sock knitting club.. Crazy, I know, but it looks like fun and what's better than socks this time of year. Now that I think of it, I need a pair of them on right now! And I would dearly love a snow day. Hmmmm.

2 comments:

Mokihana said...

Love the socks! Saw your profile on Ravelry and hopped on over... I had a beloved dog named Holly Berry so your name caught my eye right away.

Your projects are awesome!

hollyberry knits said...

Well, thanks for your kind comments! As you can tell, I'm not a very consistent blogger, but I do enjoy putting up a photo or two. What kind of dog was your Holly Berry?